Wills and Inheritance
Tax Advice and Declarations for Residents and Non-Residents
- In addition to any overseas Will, a Spanish Will is required for Spanish assets. We can prepare a Spanish Will for you and accompany you for the signing in front of the Notary. In the case of inheritance we can assist you through this traumatic time, preparing Inheritance deeds, registering any properties in your name, and guiding you through everything that needs to be done.
NIE numbers and Residence Certificates
- Whether you are Resident in Spain or Non-Resident you are obliged to present a tax return to the Spanish Tax Authority. A resident is required to present an Income Tax return, and a non-resident must present a tax return based on the properties owned in Spain.
- If you are planning on buying a property, a car or working in Spain then you will require an NIE number and if you decide to become resident then you will require a Residence Certificate. We can help you apply for these documents.
Self-Employment / Small Business Advice and Registration
- We provide a service for renewal of British Passports.
- If you are thinking of becoming self-employed or starting a small business, then we can advise you of what is involved and how best to proceed. We will advise you of the relevant tax considerations and necessary paperwork. Whether you decide to set up a company or be a sole trader, then we can do the relevant registrations and subsequently prepare your 3-monthly tax returns.
For peace of mind we
offer an annual fee
that provides a range of services without any additional charge.
More details >>